Friday, April 23, 2010

Farewell

Well, the end of the year has come. It seems like such a short time ago that I was greeting you all as an intern at the Housing Coalition. I have really enjoyed the time that I have spent at the agency. While here I was able to interact with many of you in the community through our statewide asset forums, board meetings, and general community meetings.

I want to especially thank the staff of the Housing Coalition, you have been a great support throughout the year. I learned so much while interacting with you. I appreciate all the time we spent together.

In two weeks, the other intern, Alex, and I will be graduating with our Masters in Social Work from UNC-Chapel Hill. Although this is a very exciting time for us, we regret having to leave such a wonderful organization that truly advocates for the best interest of North Carolinians. I look forward to hearing about the continuing success of the agency. I wish you all the best of luck!

Best Wishes!

Jessica Parker

No comments: